DatingClub version 5.0
Demo| Main Features|Advanced Features|Requirements|Installation|Download|Order|
A complete,up-to-date and powerful web application for specialized dating website including matchmaking,wide range searching and browsing,Advanced Reporting and Statistics,Apply for Personal on-line,Inbox,Favorites List,Blocked List,Confidentiality,Email notification of personals with specific criteria,Horoscope,Translatable into any language(100% Language independence), Fully customizable HTML,Extendibility of the code,full international support (all countries, more than 3,691 states, 47,475 cities)
- Portable: no operating system Code dependancy
- Quick and easy installation
- Web-based setup
- Bad words filter
- Internal messaging system
- Advanced Reporting and Statistics
- Browse without login so search engines can spider the content
- Completely and easily customizable feature functions via Admin Page
- Translatable into any language
- Fully customizable HTML
- Password Reminder
- Flexible & Affordable
- Custom installation available
- Smart registration;
- Picture uploading;
- Confidential, e-mail and other private information not displayed
- Inbox to receive messages by other members
- Favorites List
- Blocked List
- Email notification of personals that match your specific criteria…
- Easy to navigate interface
- Search Personals by City, State, Zip Code, Age, Aim, Body type and so on (search by more than 20 criteria)
- Apply for Personal on-line
- Edit / Delete or add own personal easily via our user friendly interface….
- Save Personals in your personal Database
- Easy and secure log on and password navigation
- Send a Personal to friends
- Print a Personal
- Web based configuration - the web based configuration allows you to edit MySQL configurations, admin password.
- Easy texts, code, graphics modification
- E-mail notifications/newsletter system
- Member Management - allows you to manage your existing members and change any aspect of their profile.
- Capability to restrict file size, and dimensions of the photos members can upload.
- Profile approval by automate or manual mode.
- Customize Categories - allows you to customize over 20 profile categories quickly and easily from the admin area.
- PHP 3.x or greater
- A web server supported by PHP (Apache is most widely used)
- A database with adequate support compiled into PHP.
The currently supported database backends are:
Microsoft SQL Server,
ODBC (Open Database Connectivity),
1) Obtain DatingClub.zip
2) unzip it into the directory you want (best way is document root 'htdocs' or 'www')
3) Make sure your directory structure is like this:
DatingClub/conf (chmod to 777)
DatingClub/photoes (chmod to 777)
Attention! Befor running Install script you need to set permissions to make 'conf' directory and it's content files writable!
This involves using the CHMOD command. If you do not understand CHMOD, there are some resources and information listed at
. CHMOD as follows:
chmod 777 conf (this is a directory)
chmod 777 all files in the conf directory
After the installation and final configuration you may chmod "conf" directory to 606 for security purposes.
Run install.php in your web browser and follow the instructions.
4) Create a MySQL database (If you have an installed MySQL database and enough experinece in SQL
you may pass this step).
Below instruction only for MySQL database backend.
For other databases backends see their manuals
The database needs a database-name, a username, and a password.
The database-name can be any name beginning with a letter, the username
should be your unix login name. The password must be different from all
other passwords in your system for security reasons.
If you have root access to the MySQL server then you can create the
database following these instructions:
4.1. On UNIX prompt write:
mysqladmin -uroot -p create YourDataBaseName
(enter MySQL root password)
4.2. On UNIX prompt write:
mysql -uroot -p
(enter MySQL root password)
4.3. On MySQL prompt write:
grant select, insert, update, create, alter, delete, drop
identified by 'PASSWORD' ;
If you don't have root access then you have to ask the webmaster to
create a database for you. Just specify the database-name, username,
and password. Remember that the database password must be different from
your normal password.
5) Create database tables
There are two ways:
- From the command line for your operating system, type
% mysql YourDataBaseName < DatingClub.sql
This will send the statements into the mysql client and create the tables for you. To verify that this was done correctly, go into the mysql client and see.
You should see
Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 2 to server version: 3.22.32
Type 'help' for help.
mysql> show tables;
and you should see the next tables listed
| Tables_in_YourDataBaseName |
- use phpMyAdmin or similar DataBase Web Administration tools to run the SQL requests from DatingClub.sql file
6) Make changes to the DatingClub/conf/conf.inc file. This file is well documented, so you should be able to pick out what you need to change fairly easily.
########### MySQL DataBase Setting ####################
$dbname = "yourDBName"; //DataBase Name
$hostname = "mysql.yourdomain.comm:64366"; //Host Name:PORT
$username = "yourDBUserName"; //DataBase Access UserName
$password = "yourDBPassword"; //DataBase Access Password
########### WebDocs real path #################
$path="/usr/local/apache/htdocs/DatingClub"; //real path
$catalogurl="http://localhost/DatingClub"; //Your Site URL
$sp="/"; //Windows System '\\'
$admin="firstname.lastname@example.org"; //Admin email
############## Color configuration for the default HTML table layout
$design["tab_color"]="#d4d5c2"; //HTML Table background color tag setting
$design["tr_color"]="#E4E5D2"; //HTML Table <tr> tag background color setting
$design["td_color"]="white"; //HTML Table <td> tag background color setting
############# Categories List End ########################
include("../languages/lang_eng.inc"); choose Interface Language
You may create your own language interface simply translating the message variables in the lang_eng.inc.
7) Customize next Arrays values with the help of Admin Control Panel if you need more custom structure for your data.
REMEMBER! The basic changes are possible only during first installation.
Then it is not allowable to change array keys and values meaning. You may only edit entries in the context of their basic meaning.
For example it not correctly change "Student (High School)" entry from $educations array to "Retired" or reorder array keys. It threatens to break posting ad data.
8) Once all this has been done, you should protect the conf/conf.inc file (that contains
your login/password for db access). Look at your server documentation to find out
how to do this.
For the Apache server, you'll need to create an ".htaccess" file (without quotes) in
the conf subdir that contains:
Deny From All
9) To customize page layout you may edit next two files in 'templates' folder:
As same as you may customize the content of standard web pages located in in 'templates' folder
- FAQ - faq.htm
- HELP - help.htm
- PRIVACY - privacy.htm
- TESTIMONIALS - contact.htm
you have got opportunity to try application before you have decided to use and
purchase it !
"Free Edition" includes all the Main Features
If you need admin and advanced features (see advanced features list)
you have to purchase on-line Full/Advanced Edition
Download "Free Edition" Size: 545.67 KB
Prices, Order On-Line:
DatingClub 5.0 (Advanced Version) $299
Select your payment method and options below then click "Continue to Order Form".
Sale Attention! We now offer 30%! discount